Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @xffusions I'm afraid we can't obtain this item an longer. We've wooden playhouses instead though http://t.co/NcUWdXru6y call us to discuss
- 6 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Children can also get hurt falling off a bike or climbing frame, does that also mean that you shouldnt get your... http://t.co/gszsV76oj2
- 6 days ago Via Facebook
- Please note that some delays are expected over the next couple of days due to the adverse weather conditions... http://t.co/IFgcz0um2J
- 19 days ago Via Facebook
- Some rough weather on the way for western areas of the country. Remember to drop the netting, remove roofs &... http://t.co/S0agIImBEm
- 29 days ago Via Facebook
MediaPress Packs and Media Information.
Atlantic Trampolines PTA Offer
We are currently running a fantastic offer aimed at Parent Teachers Associations across the UK to raise up to £1,000 for your school. With no cost to the school whatsoever.
It's quick, simple, easy to implement and most important of all, free. We do all the hard work and supply your school with all the marketing matierials needed. For every registered school we will pay £20 for any trampoline 6ft or larger as long as the parent or carer quotes the name at the point of ordering. It's that easy.
To register your school free of charge please call free phone on the Trampo-Line 0800 032 5879 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the bounce back into your businessAndrew Jardine, the founder of Atlantic Trampolines, is giving a talk next week on marketing and how we started bouncing back in 2005 at a Chartered Institute or Marketing event at the University of Aberystwyth.
The Western Mail did a full page feature on the company and our approach to building the business. You can read the feature and the interview with Andrew by clicking 'Put the bounce back into your business'.
Atlantic Trampolines talk on Marketing at Chartered Institute of Marketing eventWednesday February 9th 2011 sees Atlantic Trampolines founder Andrew Jardine give a talk at Aberystwyth University on how to 'put the bounce back into your business'. Details of the event and how you can attend can be found on the Chartered Institute of Marketing website.
2010 Wales Marketing Award Winners!We are delighted to announce we have won one of The Chartered Institute of Marketing Canmol: Wales Marketing Awards 2010! The Awards are a celebration of excellence in ideas and execution and we are delighted to have been been chosen as winners.
Full info can be found on our awards Press Release
To view our press release on trampoline safety please follow this link:
How safe are trampolines
To view or download our press pack, please follow this link:
Atlantic Trampolines Press Pack