Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @LeadOnWales: Andrew Jardine of @atlantictramps also confirmed speaker for Lead On 2015 @HiltonCardiff July 1st. Tickets from http://t.cā¦
- yesterday Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @ItsKyleStewart: Trampolines are fun š
- 5 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ā@elenaadeluca: I asked Alex what he wants to buy when we are adults with real money and he said he wanted a trampoline !!!!ā Sensible chap!
- 6 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @AliceGJ_: If I ever have kids (god forbid) the first thing I buy will be a trampoline. Every child deserves a trampoline.
- 10 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
6ft Trampoline with weather cover and ladder.
15ft Trampoline: 7pc trampoline set Save £65.97
12ft Trampoline: 7pc trampoline set Save £75.98
13ft Trampoline: 7pc trampoline set Save £75.97
14ft Trampoline: 7pc trampoline set ļæ½ Save Ā£75.98
8ft Trampoline: 4pc trampoline set Save £29.99
10ft Trampoline: 4pc trampoline set Save £61.98
Showing items 1 to 15 of a total of 21 Next >
What size trampoline do I buy?
Our range of trampoline sizes is one of the largest you will find. We offer seven sizes, from a 6ft trampoline, where space is limited, to the enormous 15ft trampoline, the largest one we supply.
We offer each of our trampoline sizes in three set variations.
• You can by the trampoline by itself, if you do not require the enclosure perhaps if you are planning to install the trampoline in the ground;
• You can buy the trampoline complete with a safety enclosure, or;
• You can buy the trampoline as an “Ultimate Set” which comes complete with the safety enclosure, anchor kit, trampoline tent and shoe bag.
All our trampolines, whichever package you choose, are supplied complete with the trampoline access ladder and weather cover.
All our sizes of trampolines are made to the same exacting specification which has given our products such a good name for quality and durability. Every one of our trampolines is rated to a maximum user weight of 100kg. The different sizes of trampoline only differ by the number of springs each one has and the number of legs, the larger sizes having more legs and more springs.
If you are unsure which size of trampoline to buy then look at the Trampoline Buying Guide section on our blog for some useful advice. Our team on the Trampo-line have lots of experience of advising about all aspects of the trampoline buying decision so don’t hesitate to give them a call on 0800 032 5879 – it’s free. We are always happy to help.
If you are asking yourself “what size trampoline should I buy?” the simple advice is to buy the largest one you can afford and which you have room for in your garden. As the children grow up they will want a larger trampoline, for them and their friends, and buying a larger one to begin with will save money in the long run.
We offer a range of trampoline accessories too which are available for every size of trampoline we sell. Why not browse our trampoline accessories section before you decide which trampoline size to buy?
How much room do you need for a 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 13ft 14ft or 15ft trampoline? You will need the diameter size of the trampoline plus one metre around the trampoline if you have a safety enclosure. If you are not planning to use a safety enclosure then you need at least 2 metres around the trampoline. Avoid siting your trampoline close to walls and fences or garden sheds.