Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @jburgedavies We supply trampolines in seven sizes with a range of accessories and free speedy delivery https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 14 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- @iidontfitin sounds like a "yes" then https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 28 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Doris is visiting Scotland and the north of England on Thursday(23/02/17) so please remember to secure the... https://t.co/hDly2NNI6H
- 32 days ago Via Facebook
- @JustChelseaM parents tell us all he time the trampoline was the best thing they ever bought for their kids https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 35 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
8ft circus tent
Atlantictrampolines Circus Tents offer the solution to be able to use your trampoline regardless of the weather conditions. Our new Circus Tents fits over the existing net poles retaining the safety element of the enclosure netting. It give the trampoline a circus tent look and it also acts as a cover to the jumping surface providing you with a clean and safe environment. It does not reduce the bounce area or restrict the height, This also means there's no more of having to take the netting and poles on and off to attach a tent. The tents are showerproof and UV resistant and are covered by a 12 month warranty against faults or defects.
The Trampoline Circus Tent takes approximately 10 minutes to erect. They could also use the trampoline as a den area to play and have fun in or use it as a tent for sleepovers.
The Circus tent needs a safety enclosure to attach to and will not work as a stand alone product. This purchase is for the Atlantictrampolines Circus Tents only and does not include trampoline, enclosure or other items shown and this product is only suitable for 8ft trampolines with 6 upright net poles.
This is designed to be used with enclosures that feature the bobble top cap so If you are in doubt to whether the Atlantictrampolines Circus Tent will fit your trampoline please call the Trampo-line on 0800 032 5879
This item is not designed to be used in high winds, please follow the instructions and remove if high winds are forecast.