Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- Interesting article from our Friends down under but one that all parents should follow to ensure that trampoline... https://t.co/L4RYNQVNda
- 3 days ago Via Facebook
- @summer_stunner you're never too old for a trampoline https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 10 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- @andreachavezx3 everyone needs a trampoline! https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 24 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- @MiriamAhern @suestockdale foxes on trampolines are actually quite common, so keep the enclosure zipped up https://t.co/UHBsMaVXKN
- 30 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Showing items 1 to 7 of a total of 7
Trampoline Weather Covers
Keep your trampoline in perfect condition against the elements all year round with a trampoline weather cover.
Trampoline covers are not only designed to keep your trampoline clean, but also to prolong the life of your trampoline by keeping it in great shape.
By adding a trampoline cover, you will also keep the trampoline padding and trampoline springs away from the weather meaning they will stay in perfect condition alongside your trampoline.
The trampoline covers are easy to fix and once clamped will make sure they stay in place, whatever the weather.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.