Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- Srping just round the corner and time to hopefully stop posting these adverse weather reports. #RollOnSummer https://t.co/Dwv1bpAd40
- yesterday Via Facebook
- This weather alert for all our customers in Scotland. Remember to drop the netting and secure the trampoline down... https://t.co/eEBfBrtxBq
- 10 days ago Via Facebook
- Just imagine if you could perform these kind of manouvours on a trampoline. #SimplyAmazing https://t.co/G4BaEvz6vQ
- 15 days ago Via Facebook
- We dont reccomend you try this but as we like to say, "Trampolines Are Not Just For Kids" #TrampolineFun https://t.co/5l7jfsx3vr
- 22 days ago Via Facebook
8ft Trampoline With Enclosure
The 8ft trampoline with enclosure if one of our most popular outdoor trampoline models. This is probably because it fits in most small gardens but has enough room for a teenager or adult to bounce on.
With this 8ft trampoline with enclosure Package not only do you get everything you need to get trampolining quickly and safely, but you will also save over £29 compared to buying all the parts separately!
The 8ft Trampoline with enclosure is the second smallest size Atlantic Trampolines stock and is ideal for younger children. The 8ft trampoline with enclosure package is a 5-piece set, and includes the following products:
- 8ft Trampoline
- Trampoline Weather Cover
- 8ft Trampoline Safety Enclosure
- Trampoline Access Ladder
- Anchor Kit
Plus! When you buy any Trampoline with Enclosure Package from Atlantic Trampolines, you will also receive:
- A 5 year warranty on frame from failure due to rust
- A 12 month guarantee on springs, jumping mat and padding
- We offer FREE next working day(Mon-Fri) delivery in the UK and an installation service is available for customers within 20 miles of our Pembroke Dock warehouse.
- Huge 8' diameter 'Fun' trampoline (26" in height)
- High weight loading, can take adults of up to 100kg (approx 16 stone)
- Jumping mat made of A grade Permatron Polypropylene from the United States. UV resistant, sewn with heavy duty UV resistant thread and using galvanized v-rings
- 48 super strength 165mm zinc plated galvanized springs
- Frame tubes - 38.1mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Connecting tubes - 38.1mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Leg tubes - 38.1mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out), 3 leg sets
- 12mm thick 260mm wide double thick weather resistant pvc padding (Top layer Vinyl, bottom layer PE) blue in colour
- Closed cell foam that does not absorb water or mildew or lose shape
- Black jumping mesh
- Assembly instruction manual complete with spring assembly tool
- 8' mesh safety-net enclosure
- Tubes 25mm x 1.5mm galvanized
- Designed to retain the maximum jumping area
- Pole sleeves are green in colour
The 8ft Trampolines with Enclosures Ultimate Deal comes with a huge range of Trampoline Accessories as well as a 8ft Trampoline Enclosure and 8ft Trampoline.
Safety & Certificates:
- EN-71 approved (British Safety)
- RWTUV/GS approved (European Safety Certificate)
- Cadmium testing passed
In the meantime, take a look at our trampoline assembly guides.
How much space is needed for an 8ft trampoline?
We recommend leaving at least 2.5m around a trampoline which does not have a trampoline net fitted. This area should be free of all toys and other obstructions. If you fit a trampoline enclosure net the safe area around the trampoline might be reduced to around 1m. Please judge this distance though for yourselves giving consideration to how your children are.
You may decide to store an 8ft trampoline at the back or side of your garden and to pull it to the centre of the lawn when you want to use it. One adult should be able to move one of our 8ft trampolines with enclosure by pulling it across the grass if necessary.
The 8ft trampoline and enclosure is available with a variety of accessories such as an 8ft trampoline skirt, which helps prevent animals and other children going under the trampoline when it is in use. Our 8ft trampoline tent roof is also a popular accessory which allows the trampoline to be used even when its raining!
Please bear in mind that some customers pick the 8ft trampoline as they have young children. Parents soon realise how popular the trampoline is with their children and as the young children grow they need a larger trampoline with more space to accommodate them..and their friends too! So, it may be worth considering buying one of our larger trampolines to start with.