Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- High winds forecast for UK so time to secure your trampoline, lower the net and use an anchor kit http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg
- 2 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Some pretty rough weather heading to the UK this weekend, so make sure tents are removed, nettings dropped and... http://t.co/qH0Wbvim8n
- 5 days ago Via Facebook
- @livelylizzie you might want one of these to keep your trampoline secure in stormy weather http://t.co/bu3TRRp0JV
- 14 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @katediamond: My mum's doing Zip World today, and the trampoline in the caves thing tomorrow. So it's safe to say she's much cooler thanâ€¦
- 17 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Weather Cover for 8ft Trampoline
This trampoline cover will fit all 8ft round trampolines.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.
- The trampoline cover has elasticated straps which go under the frame and hook directly onto the jump mat D-rings, keeping it secured in place on the trampoline.
- The cover is made of PE 100gm
Atlantic Trampolines offer FREE Next Day Delivery within mainland UK and FREE installation for customers within a 20 mile radius of our Pembroke Dock warehouse.