Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- This weather alert for all our customers in Scotland. Remember to drop the netting and secure the trampoline down... https://t.co/eEBfBrtxBq
- 5 days ago Via Facebook
- Just imagine if you could perform these kind of manouvours on a trampoline. #SimplyAmazing https://t.co/G4BaEvz6vQ
- 9 days ago Via Facebook
- We dont reccomend you try this but as we like to say, "Trampolines Are Not Just For Kids" #TrampolineFun https://t.co/5l7jfsx3vr
- 16 days ago Via Facebook
- Please be aware that some deliveries to Scotland will be delayed due to flooding affecting certain regions. https://t.co/qCqA0wm5aD
- 29 days ago Via Facebook
Trampoline Anchor Kit
You can protect your trampoline and your property with a trampoline anchor kit. It's really easy to install, Just screw the anchors down flush into ground, and then simply attach the tie down straps.
This item is a MUST for windy locations.
* Durable, all-weather trampoline fix kit
* Weather-proof UV resistant straps
* Keeps trampoline securely in place
* Secures trampolines during severe weather
* Fits all trampoline
* Kit includes 4 straps, D-rings, and stakes
If your trampoline has more than four legs then you will require more
than one anchor kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL STEPS MUST BE TAKEN FOR EXTREMELY OPEN LOCATIONS, AND A ANCHOR ON ITS OWN MAY NOT BE ENOUGH.