Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- High winds forecast for UK so time to secure your trampoline, lower the net and use an anchor kit http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg
- 19 hours ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Some pretty rough weather heading to the UK this weekend, so make sure tents are removed, nettings dropped and... http://t.co/qH0Wbvim8n
- 4 days ago Via Facebook
- @livelylizzie you might want one of these to keep your trampoline secure in stormy weather http://t.co/bu3TRRp0JV
- 12 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @katediamond: My mum's doing Zip World today, and the trampoline in the caves thing tomorrow. So it's safe to say she's much cooler thanâ€¦
- 16 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Trampoline Anchor Kit
You can protect your trampoline and your property with a trampoline anchor kit. It's really easy to install, Just screw the anchors down flush into ground, and then simply attach the tie down straps.
This item is a MUST for windy locations.
* Durable, all-weather trampoline fix kit
* Weather-proof UV resistant straps
* Keeps trampoline securely in place
* Secures trampolines during severe weather
* Fits all trampoline
* Kit includes 4 straps, D-rings, and stakes
If your trampoline has more than four legs then you will require more
than one anchor kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL STEPS MUST BE TAKEN FOR EXTREMELY OPEN LOCATIONS, AND A ANCHOR ON ITS OWN MAY NOT BE ENOUGH.