Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- An anchor kit would of solved this... http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg http://t.co/oANwiPbPDH
- 2 days ago Via Facebook
- @Iona_Louise use a trampoline anchor kit to secure your trampoline in strong winds http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg
- 3 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Adverse weather conditions affecting the UK, ensure you drop the netting and secure your trampoline as wind... http://t.co/iM0DK9Qw9f
- 3 days ago Via Facebook
- RT @helcat79: Convo with my mum "I remember as a kid telling others that Santa was real as there's no way my parents could put together theâ€¦
- 8 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Trampoline Anchor Kit
Keep your trampoline from blowing away and landing on top of your fence or even worse, on your neighbours house or car!
You can protect your trampoline and your property with a trampoline anchor kit. It's really easy to install, Just screw the anchors down flush into ground, and then simply attach the tie down straps.
This item is a MUST for windy locations.
* Durable, all-weather trampoline fix kit
* Weather-proof UV resistant straps
* Keeps trampoline securely in place
* Secures trampolines during severe weather
* Fits all trampoline
* Kit includes 4 straps, D-rings, and stakes
If your trampoline has more than four legs then you will require more
than one anchor kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL STEPS MUST BE TAKEN FOR EXTREMELY OPEN LOCATIONS, AND A ANCHOR ON ITS OWN MAY NOT BE ENOUGH.
Reviews for Trampoline Anchor Kit
5 out of 5 , . I\'m really pleased we purchased the trampoline anchor kit from you which you recommended us to use. During the recent storms our neighbour\'s trampoline blew over their fence and wrecked the greenhouse in the next door garden. Fortunately we had the anchor kit on our trampoline and it didn\'t move an inch. Thank you for the wise suggestion.