Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @xffusions I'm afraid we can't obtain this item an longer. We've wooden playhouses instead though http://t.co/NcUWdXru6y call us to discuss
- yesterday Via Twitter for iPad
- Children can also get hurt falling off a bike or climbing frame, does that also mean that you shouldnt get your... http://t.co/gszsV76oj2
- yesterday Via Facebook
- Please note that some delays are expected over the next couple of days due to the adverse weather conditions... http://t.co/IFgcz0um2J
- 14 days ago Via Facebook
- Some rough weather on the way for western areas of the country. Remember to drop the netting, remove roofs &... http://t.co/S0agIImBEm
- 24 days ago Via Facebook
Trampoline Anchor Kit
You can protect your trampoline and your property with a trampoline anchor kit. It's really easy to install, Just screw the anchors down flush into ground, and then simply attach the tie down straps.
This item is a MUST for windy locations.
* Durable, all-weather trampoline fix kit
* Weather-proof UV resistant straps
* Keeps trampoline securely in place
* Secures trampolines during severe weather
* Fits all trampoline
* Kit includes 4 straps, D-rings, and stakes
If your trampoline has more than four legs then you will require more
than one anchor kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDITIONAL STEPS MUST BE TAKEN FOR EXTREMELY OPEN LOCATIONS, AND A ANCHOR ON ITS OWN MAY NOT BE ENOUGH.