Shop by Category
- Trampoline Enclosures
- 6ft Safety Enclosure
- 8ft Safety Enclosure
- 10ft Safety Enclosure (4 leg)
- 10ft Safety Enclosure (3 leg)
- 12ft Safety Enclosure
- 13ft Safety Enclosure
- 14ft Safety Enclosure
- 15ft Safety Enclosure
- Roof Tents
- Circus Tents
- Trampoline Covers
- Safety Skirts
- Trampoline Ladders
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @HonestMummy: Jumped spent twenty minutes jumping on a trampoline. That's the same as going for a run isn't it?!
- yesterday Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Jac_inabox: Is it justifiable to buy a trampoline for the garden when you're 24? I really want one and always have done & have peter pa‚Ä¶
- 3 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ‚Äú@charmele0n: Do not leave ur phone in ur pocket unlocked or you'll accidently buy 2 birthing balls and a trampoline‚ÄĚ Sounds good to us!
- 7 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Mia_IvoryCoast: If I won 1 million dollars the first thing I'd buy is a trampoline.
- 11 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
15ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder)
14ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder)
13ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder)
12ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder)
10ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder) suitable for a 4 legged trampoline
10ft Safety Enclosure (Does not Include Trampoline or Ladder) suitable for a 3 legged trampoline
Showing items 1 to 8 of a total of 8
What is a trampoline enclosure?A trampoline enclosure is essentially a piece of netting that stands tall around the perimeter of the trampoline. The enclosure frame is constructed out of trampoline poles, which are padded to ensure safe bouncing. The trampoline enclosure includes a zipped easy entry point, which allows or prevents entry to the trampoline.
Why do you need a trampoline enclosure?Here at Atlantic Trampolines, we recommend that all trampolines are used with an enclosure. The trampoline enclosure provides many safety benefits, including:
- Trampoline enclosures stop users from accidentally falling off the trampoline
- Trampoline enclosures prevent users jumping off the trampoline when dismounting, a common cause of accidents
- Trampoline enclosures also stop small children and pets from accessing the trampoline
Why choose an Atlantic Trampolines trampoline enclosure?
- Our trampoline enclosures are designed to retain the maximum jumping area
- Trampoline enclosure poles have a full foam padding cover providing safety benefits
- Our trampoline enclosures are guaranteed for 5 years
- Our enclosures can be used with other trampoline brands
- Atlantic Trampolines trampoline enclosures are safety-certified
- Trampoline enclosures come with an assembly instruction manual. Or if you’re struggling, help is at hand on the Trampo-line 0800 032 5879
- Free next day delivery all over the UK
Atlantic trampolines offer trampoline enclosures for 6ft – 15ft trampolines. Use the navigation to find the right-sized trampoline enclosure for your trampoline.