Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @HonestMummy: Jumped spent twenty minutes jumping on a trampoline. That's the same as going for a run isn't it?!
- 3 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Jac_inabox: Is it justifiable to buy a trampoline for the garden when you're 24? I really want one and always have done & have peter pa‚Ä¶
- 5 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ‚Äú@charmele0n: Do not leave ur phone in ur pocket unlocked or you'll accidently buy 2 birthing balls and a trampoline‚ÄĚ Sounds good to us!
- 9 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Mia_IvoryCoast: If I won 1 million dollars the first thing I'd buy is a trampoline.
- 13 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Weather Cover for 10ft Trampoline
This trampoline cover will fit all 10ft round trampolines.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.
- The trampoline cover has elasticated straps which go under the frame and hook directly onto the jump mat D-rings, keeping it secured in place on the trampoline.
- The cover is made of PE 100gm
Atlantic Trampolines offer FREE Next Day Delivery within mainland UK and FREE installation for customers within a 20 mile radius of our Pembroke Dock warehouse.