Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- We love this video. #SomethingSpecial https://t.co/2NVgqLVf0e
- 119 days ago Via Facebook
- RT @TrampPundit: This weekend is the 50th year of the longest running international #trampoline competition ever, the Nissen Cup... https:/â€¦
- 124 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Save the sofa, buy a trampoline! https://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd https://t.co/B4KmqJ4IrK
- 127 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- @AmyLW1 we stock a wide range of trampoline parts & accessories that fit many other makes of trampoline. Call our Trampo-line 0800 032 5879
- 128 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Showing items 1 to 6 of a total of 6
It gives the trampoline a circus tent look and it also acts as a cover to the jumping surface providing you with a clean and safe environment. It does not reduce the bounce area or restrict the height, This also means there's no more of having to take the netting and poles on and off to attach a tent. The tents are showerproof and UV resistant and are covered by a 12 month warranty against faults or defects.
The Trampoline Circus Tent takes approximately 10 minutes to erect. They could also use the trampoline as a den area to play and have fun in or use it as a tent for sleepovers.
The Circus tent needs a safety enclosure to attach to and will not work as a stand alone product. This purchase is for the Atlantic Trampolines Circus Tents only and does not include trampoline, enclosure or other items shown and this product is only suitable for trampolines of the specified size.
This is designed to be used with enclosures that feature the bobble top cap so If you are in doubt to whether the Atlantic Trampolines Circus Tent will fit your trampoline please call the Trampo-line on 0800 032 5879
This item is not designed to be used in high winds, please follow the instructions and remove if high winds are forecast.