Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @HonestMummy: Jumped spent twenty minutes jumping on a trampoline. That's the same as going for a run isn't it?!
- 3 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Jac_inabox: Is it justifiable to buy a trampoline for the garden when you're 24? I really want one and always have done & have peter pa‚Ä¶
- 5 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ‚Äú@charmele0n: Do not leave ur phone in ur pocket unlocked or you'll accidently buy 2 birthing balls and a trampoline‚ÄĚ Sounds good to us!
- 9 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Mia_IvoryCoast: If I won 1 million dollars the first thing I'd buy is a trampoline.
- 13 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Showing items 1 to 6 of a total of 6
Our new play roof fits over the existing net poles retaining the safety element of the enclosure netting. You may wish to consider our Trampoline tent if you are looking for a product which is fully enclosed.
The play roof not only keeps the trampoline bed dry but it covers the trampoline bed of debris from trees and birds, it offers UV protection against potentially harmful sun rays. The Atlantic Trampolines play roof will fit all trampolines that are similar to Atlantic Trampolines designs.
This purchase is for the trampoline roof only and does not include trampoline, enclosure or other items shown and this product is only suitable for the specified trampoline size.
This is designed to be used with enclosures that feature the bobble top cap so If you are in doubt to whether the Atlantictrampolines Roof Tent will fit your trampoline please call the Trampo-line on 0800 032 5879
This item is not designed to be used in high winds, please follow the instructions and remove if high winds are forecast.