Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @xffusions I'm afraid we can't obtain this item an longer. We've wooden playhouses instead though http://t.co/NcUWdXru6y call us to discuss
- 44 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Children can also get hurt falling off a bike or climbing frame, does that also mean that you shouldnt get your... http://t.co/gszsV76oj2
- 44 days ago Via Facebook
- Please note that some delays are expected over the next couple of days due to the adverse weather conditions... http://t.co/IFgcz0um2J
- 57 days ago Via Facebook
- Some rough weather on the way for western areas of the country. Remember to drop the netting, remove roofs &... http://t.co/S0agIImBEm
- 66 days ago Via Facebook
Showing items 1 to 6 of a total of 6
Our new play roof fits over the existing net poles retaining the safety element of the enclosure netting. You may wish to consider our Trampoline tent if you are looking for a product which is fully enclosed.
The play roof not only keeps the trampoline bed dry but it covers the trampoline bed of debris from trees and birds, it offers UV protection against potentially harmful sun rays. The Atlantic Trampolines play roof will fit all trampolines that are similar to Atlantic Trampolines designs.
This purchase is for the trampoline roof only and does not include trampoline, enclosure or other items shown and this product is only suitable for the specified trampoline size.
This is designed to be used with enclosures that feature the bobble top cap so If you are in doubt to whether the Atlantictrampolines Roof Tent will fit your trampoline please call the Trampo-line on 0800 032 5879
This item is not designed to be used in high winds, please follow the instructions and remove if high winds are forecast.