Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @HonestMummy: Jumped spent twenty minutes jumping on a trampoline. That's the same as going for a run isn't it?!
- 2 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Jac_inabox: Is it justifiable to buy a trampoline for the garden when you're 24? I really want one and always have done & have peter pa‚Ä¶
- 4 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ‚Äú@charmele0n: Do not leave ur phone in ur pocket unlocked or you'll accidently buy 2 birthing balls and a trampoline‚ÄĚ Sounds good to us!
- 8 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @Mia_IvoryCoast: If I won 1 million dollars the first thing I'd buy is a trampoline.
- 12 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Showing items 1 to 7 of a total of 7
Trampoline Weather Covers
Keep your trampoline in perfect condition against the elements all year round with a trampoline weather cover.
Trampoline covers are not only designed to keep your trampoline clean, but also to prolong the life of your trampoline by keeping it in great shape.
By adding a trampoline cover, you will also keep the trampoline padding and trampoline springs away from the weather meaning they will stay in perfect condition alongside your trampoline.
The trampoline covers are easy to fix and once clamped will make sure they stay in place, whatever the weather.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.