Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @jessicasquance we offer trampolines in a range of sizes, woth lots of accessories, all with free next day delivery http://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 24 hours ago Via Twitter for iPad
- An anchor kit would of solved this... http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg http://t.co/oANwiPbPDH
- 4 days ago Via Facebook
- @Iona_Louise use a trampoline anchor kit to secure your trampoline in strong winds http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg
- 5 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Adverse weather conditions affecting the UK, ensure you drop the netting and secure your trampoline as wind... http://t.co/iM0DK9Qw9f
- 5 days ago Via Facebook
Showing items 1 to 7 of a total of 7
Trampoline Weather Covers
Keep your trampoline in perfect condition against the elements all year round with a trampoline weather cover.
Trampoline covers are not only designed to keep your trampoline clean, but also to prolong the life of your trampoline by keeping it in great shape.
By adding a trampoline cover, you will also keep the trampoline padding and trampoline springs away from the weather meaning they will stay in perfect condition alongside your trampoline.
The trampoline covers are easy to fix and once clamped will make sure they stay in place, whatever the weather.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.