Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- All filled up and ready for Summer and a great way to cool down in this scorching weather.... http://t.co/UpLCJk44mf
- yesterday Via Facebook
- @LynseyLuke parents tell us all the time their trampoline was the best present they ever bought their children http://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 5 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- @Supermchef what size trampoline are you looking for? We have most sizes in stock & ready for free speedy delivery http://t.co/eIHn8VSEBd
- 6 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- This would explain the increase in #SwimmingPool orders today. #HereComesSummer... http://t.co/caTPoJpLtY
- 6 days ago Via Facebook
Showing items 1 to 7 of a total of 7
Trampoline Weather Covers
Keep your trampoline in perfect condition against the elements all year round with a trampoline weather cover.
Trampoline covers are not only designed to keep your trampoline clean, but also to prolong the life of your trampoline by keeping it in great shape.
By adding a trampoline cover, you will also keep the trampoline padding and trampoline springs away from the weather meaning they will stay in perfect condition alongside your trampoline.
The trampoline covers are easy to fix and once clamped will make sure they stay in place, whatever the weather.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.