Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- @xffusions I'm afraid we can't obtain this item an longer. We've wooden playhouses instead though http://t.co/NcUWdXru6y call us to discuss
- 8 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Children can also get hurt falling off a bike or climbing frame, does that also mean that you shouldnt get your... http://t.co/gszsV76oj2
- 9 days ago Via Facebook
- Please note that some delays are expected over the next couple of days due to the adverse weather conditions... http://t.co/IFgcz0um2J
- 21 days ago Via Facebook
- Some rough weather on the way for western areas of the country. Remember to drop the netting, remove roofs &... http://t.co/S0agIImBEm
- 31 days ago Via Facebook
Showing items 1 to 7 of a total of 7
Trampoline Weather Covers
Keep your trampoline in perfect condition against the elements all year round with a trampoline weather cover.
Trampoline covers are not only designed to keep your trampoline clean, but also to prolong the life of your trampoline by keeping it in great shape.
By adding a trampoline cover, you will also keep the trampoline padding and trampoline springs away from the weather meaning they will stay in perfect condition alongside your trampoline.
The trampoline covers are easy to fix and once clamped will make sure they stay in place, whatever the weather.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.