Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- Srping just round the corner and time to hopefully stop posting these adverse weather reports. #RollOnSummer https://t.co/Dwv1bpAd40
- 4 days ago Via Facebook
- This weather alert for all our customers in Scotland. Remember to drop the netting and secure the trampoline down... https://t.co/eEBfBrtxBq
- 13 days ago Via Facebook
- Just imagine if you could perform these kind of manouvours on a trampoline. #SimplyAmazing https://t.co/G4BaEvz6vQ
- 17 days ago Via Facebook
- We dont reccomend you try this but as we like to say, "Trampolines Are Not Just For Kids" #TrampolineFun https://t.co/5l7jfsx3vr
- 24 days ago Via Facebook
Weather Cover for 6ft Trampoline
This trampoline cover will fit all 6ft round trampolines.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.
- The trampoline cover has elasticated straps which go under the frame and hook directly onto the jump mat D-rings, keeping it secured in place on the trampoline.
- The cover is made of PE 100gm