Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- An anchor kit would of solved this... http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg http://t.co/oANwiPbPDH
- 2 days ago Via Facebook
- @Iona_Louise use a trampoline anchor kit to secure your trampoline in strong winds http://t.co/W7ZmMcqKAg
- 3 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- Adverse weather conditions affecting the UK, ensure you drop the netting and secure your trampoline as wind... http://t.co/iM0DK9Qw9f
- 3 days ago Via Facebook
- RT @helcat79: Convo with my mum "I remember as a kid telling others that Santa was real as there's no way my parents could put together theâ€¦
- 8 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
Weather Cover for 6ft Trampoline
This trampoline cover will fit all 6ft round trampolines.
There is a small gauzed hole at the centre to allow water to drain through and prevent pooling. Pooling creates undue strain and stress on the frame and causes springs to stretch unnecessarily.
This protective trampoline cover is essential for keeping off leaves, twigs, sap, bird droppings and other airborne debris and is also a great way to keep the padding covering the springs looking like new.
- The trampoline cover has elasticated straps which go under the frame and hook directly onto the jump mat D-rings, keeping it secured in place on the trampoline.
- The cover is made of PE 100gm