Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- Remember to order before 12pm tomorrow to ensure delivery before the weekend, looks like summer's finally... https://t.co/63KxxBwbA8
- 14 hours ago Via Facebook
- Remember to order by 1pm today to ensure delivery before the bank holiday weekend(Exceptions apply). Please note... https://t.co/mYbYSuFZfD
- 6 days ago Via Facebook
- Our new range of Australian trampolines are now available from our website. https://t.co/W3binxeBq0
- 33 days ago Via Facebook
- Please be aware that all our telephone services will be unavailable this morning between 9am and 10am whilst some... https://t.co/LsiNNJc80W
- 35 days ago Via Facebook
6ft Trampoline With Enclosure
6ft trampoline with enclosure packageMeasuring 6ft in diameter, and 18” in height, the 6ft Trampoline is a perfect size for children, and if you buy a 6ft Trampoline with Enclosure Package you can be sure that your children will be safe while they play.
Our 6ft trampoline with enclosure is the smallest size of trampoline we sell designed for year round outdoor use. It is made to the same high quality specification as the other trampolines in our outdoor range with 100kg weight limit (about 16 stone). The 6ft trampolines are ideal if space is limited.
The 6ft trampoline with enclosure package is a fantastic offer and will save you over £19 compared to buying all the parts separately, plus you get FREE delivery!
The 6ft Trampoline with Enclosure Combination Package is a 4-piece set and includes the following products:
- 6ft Trampoline
- 6ft Trampoline safety enclosure
- 6ft Trampoline weather cover
- 6ft Trampoline access ladder
- Trampoline Anchor Kit
- We offer a 5 year warranty on the 6ft Trampoline frame from failure due to rust
- You will get a 12 month guarantee on the 6ft trampoline accessories included in the pack: springs, padding & jumping mat.
- We offer FREE next working day(Mon-Fri) delivery for your 6ft trampoline in the UK and an installation service is available for customers within 20 miles of our Pembroke Dock warehouse.
- Huge 6ft diameter 'Fun' trampoline (18" in height)
- High weight loading, the 6ft trampoline can take adults of up to 100kg (approx 16 stone)
- Jumping mat suitable for 6ft trampoline made of A grade Permatron Polypropylene from the United States. UV resistant, sewn with heavy duty UV resistant thread and using galvanized v-rings * 42 super strength 165mm zinc plated galvanized springs
- Frame tubes - 38mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Connecting tubes - 38mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Leg tubes - 38.1mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out), 3 leg sets
- 12mm thick 260mm wide double thick weather resistant pvc padding (Top layer vinyl, bottom layer PE) blue in colour
- Closed cell foam that does not absorb water or mildew or lose shape
- Black jumping mesh
- Assembly instruction manual complete with spring assembly tool
- 6' mesh safety-net enclosure
- Tubes 25mm x 1.5mm galvanized
- Designed to retain the maximum jumping area
- Pole sleeves are green in colour
- The 6ft trampoline is great for fun and great for fitness for both children and adults.
Other 6ft Trampoline packages are available if you are not sure that this one is for you:
6ft Trampolines with Enclosures Ultimate Deals
6 Foot Trampoline With Cover & Ladder
Safety & Certificates of the 6ft Trampoline with Enclosure Package:
* EN-71 approved (British Safety)
* RWTUV/GS approved (European Safety Certificate)
* Cadmium testing passed
In the meantime, why not take a look at our illustrated guides to trampoline assembly.
How much space is needed for a 6ft trampoline?
When fitted with the trampoline enclosure, the 6ft trampoline and enclosure can easily be placed in a corner of the garden. The 6ft trampoline can be moved quite easily so you may decide to store it to one side in the garden and move it into a suitable position when you want to use it.
When using the 6 ft trampoline we recommend a free space around it of at least 2.5m, when a trampoline enclosure it not fitted, and at least 1m when a trampoline enclosure is fitted. Please use your own judgement though considering the nature of the objects around the trampoline and how the trampoline is to be used.
The 6ft trampolines are ideal if you have young children where a large amount of bounce space is not an important factor. The bounce mat is 18 inches above the ground and, as with all our trampolines, it comes complete with a trampoline ladder, which can be removed to restrict access if required.
Atlantic Trampolines are one of the few UK suppliers of a 6ft trampoline and it has proved to be a popular size. Remember too that our range of trampoline accessories is available to fit the 6ft trampoline including our trampoline tent, trampoline tent roof and trampoline circus tent.