Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @JamesHReeve: Friend of mine lives in house overlooking Sale Cemetery. They've been asked not to let the kids use the trampoline during â¦
- 37 minutes ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @adamhattan: My favourite GIF of the month: http://t.co/rfzq74LAgA
- 41 minutes ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @TrampPundit: The next major international #trampoline event: The Aalsmeer Flower Cup in the Netherlands. http://t.co/tMWHSeibRO
- yesterday Via Twitter for iPad
- â@beckygunningx: My mum is being well tight and not letting me have a trampoline ğ¬ğ¬ğ¬ I would actually use it and buy it myselfâ Give in mum!
- yesterday Via Twitter for iPad
12ft Trampoline With Enclosure
- 12ft Trampoline – 35” in height
- 12ft Trampoline Safety Enclosure
- Trampoline Weather Cover
- Trampoline Access Ladder
- 5 year warranty on frame from failure due to rust
- 12 month guarantee on springs, padding & jumping mat.
- We offer FREE next day delivery in the UK and an installation service is available for customers within 20 miles of our Pembroke Dock warehouse.
- Huge 12' diameter 'Fun' trampoline (35" in height)
- High weight loading, can take adults of up to 100kg (approx 16 stone)
- Jumping mat made of A grade Permatron Polypropylene from the United States. UV resistant, sewn with heavy duty UV resistant thread and using galvanized v-rings
- 72 super strength 165mm zinc plated galvanized springs
- Frame tubes - 42mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Connecting tubes - 42mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out)
- Leg tubes - 38.1mm x 1.5mm (galvanized both inside and out), 4 leg sets
- 21mm thick 260mm wide double thick weather resistant vinyl padding blue in colour
- Closed cell foam that does not absorb water or mildew or lose shape
- Black jumping mesh
- Assembly instruction manual complete with spring assembly tool
- 12' mesh safety-net enclosure
- Tubes 25mm x 1.5mm galvanized
- Designed to retain the maximum jumping area
- Pole sleeves are green in colour
Safety & Certificates of the 10ft Trampoline with Enclosure Package:
In the meantime, why not take a look at our illustrated guides to trampoline assembly.
How much space is needed for a 12ft trampoline?
Care is needed when siting your 12ft trampoline. You should ensure it is well away from over-head objects such as trees and telephone lines, which could obstruct someone bouncing on the trampoline. Our 12ft trampolines will usually need two people to lift them so pick a semi-permanent site for it if possible.
We recommend a gap around the trampoline of 2.5m, but if you have a trampoline safety enclosure for your 12ft trampoline you might reduce the gap to around 1m. We suggest you use your own judgement though. Take into account the objects around the trampoline and how energetically the trampoline will be used.
Please call us if you need further advice. Our team of experts are happy to answer any questions about siting and installing your trampoline. Call us on the Trampo-line 0800 032 5879 or +44 (0) 1646 62 22 11 from outside the UK.
The 12ft trampoline with enclosure is the most popular trampoline in our range. It is ideally suited for both young and older children, as well as their parents, where space for a larger trampoline than one of our 12ft trampolines is restricted.
All our 12ft trampolines come complete with an access ladder and trampoline weather cover. There is the option to buy 12ft trampoline by itself or with a safety enclosure. We also offer a 12ft trampoline ultimate set which has a trampoline enclosure plus a 12ft trampoline tent, a trampoline anchor kit and a shoe bag. The ultimate sets are available for all sizes in our range of garden trampolines and are very popular as they offer a considerable saving.
Our 12ft trampolines have 72 springs covered with a thick layer of padding contained withing a UV resistant vinyl cover. This is a much higher specification than most of our competitors trampolines offer. As with all our garden trampolines the frame is assembled with our patented T joint which avoids the need for a welded frame, making the trampoline stronger and more durable.
Reviews for 12ft Trampoline With Enclosure
5 out of 5
Excellent quality product which feels really well put-together and built to last. The frame is solid and heavy, and the enclosure net makes the whole thing feel safe for the kids.
Customer service was fantastic, ordered the trampoline on a Wednesday, received a phone call an hour later to confirm next day delivery and the whole trampoline was up and ready for bouncing by Friday evening.
One word of warning, before putting the leg extensions onto the circular frame ensure you check the alignment well. The bottom of the leg extensions have a small whole in......more