Shop by Category
Assembly GuideIllustrated Guides
Atlantic Trampolines Latest Twitter Updates
- RT @LeadOnWales: Andrew Jardine of @atlantictramps also confirmed speaker for Lead On 2015 @HiltonCardiff July 1st. Tickets from http://t.cā¦
- 2 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @ItsKyleStewart: Trampolines are fun š
- 6 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- ā@elenaadeluca: I asked Alex what he wants to buy when we are adults with real money and he said he wanted a trampoline !!!!ā Sensible chap!
- 7 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
- RT @AliceGJ_: If I ever have kids (god forbid) the first thing I buy will be a trampoline. Every child deserves a trampoline.
- 11 days ago Via Twitter for iPad
12ft circus tents
Atlantictrampolines Circus Tents offer the solution to be able to use your trampoline regardless of the weather conditions. Our new Circus Tents fits over the existing net poles retaining the safety element of the enclosure netting. It give the trampoline a circus tent look and it also acts as a cover to the jumping surface providing you with a clean and safe environment. It does not reduce the bounce area or restrict the height, This also means there's no more of having to take the netting and poles on and off to attach a tent. The tents are showerproof and UV resistant and are covered by a 12 month warranty against faults or defects.
The Trampoline Circus Tent takes approximately 10 minutes to erect. They could also use the trampoline as a den area to play and have fun in or use it as a tent for sleepovers.
The Circus tent needs a safety enclosure to attach to and will not work as a stand alone product. This purchase is for the Atlantictrampolines Circus Tent only and does not include trampoline, enclosure or other items shown and this product is only suitable for 12ft trampolines with 8 upright net poles.
This is designed to be used with enclosures that feature the bobble top cap so If you are in doubt to whether the Atlantictrampolines Circus Tent will fit your trampoline please call the Trampo-line on 0800 032 5879
This item is not designed to be used in high winds, please follow the instructions and remove if high winds are forecast.